Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
We are happy to be a part of the growth of Hays County! Below are some recent sales that we have completed and that you may see around town.
- Leased a 15,000 sq ft warehouse in The Park 35 South industrial development to Austin Materials
- Sold 5 acres located at 2041 FM 2001 for a new 46,000 sq ft warehouse building. This is the new home for Buda Woodworks.
- Sold 4 acres on Robert S. Light Blvd (Buda Truck By-Pass) to Liquid Waste Solutions. They will build their new facility at this location
- Sold 503 South Loop 4 (aka FM 967 South) Office / Retail building to an investor. This commercial building has two lease spaces
- Sold a hotel site on White Wing Drive (new FM 2001) A new Studio Six Hotel is now being built on this site. (Cabelas Overpass – East side)
- Sold 2 acres on S. Loop 4 (FM 967 South) to an investor who is building two 10,000 sq ft buildings. We are now looking for tenants.
- Sold 1.8 acres on Old Goforth Road just to the south of Green Meadows Drive. A new neighborhood convenience store is being built on this site.