We are happy to be a part of the growth of Hays County! Below are some recent sales that we have completed and that you may see around town.
- Leased a 15,000 sq ft warehouse in The Park 35 South industrial development to Austin Materials
- Sold 5 acres located at 2041 FM 2001 for a new 46,000 sq ft warehouse building. This is the new home for Buda Woodworks.
- Sold 4 acres on Robert S. Light Blvd (Buda Truck By-Pass) to Liquid Waste Solutions. They will build their new facility at this location
- Sold 503 South Loop 4 (aka FM 967 South) Office / Retail building to an investor. This commercial building has two lease spaces
- Sold a hotel site on White Wing Drive (new FM 2001) A new Studio Six Hotel is now being built on this site. (Cabelas Overpass – East side)
- Sold 2 acres on S. Loop 4 (FM 967 South) to an investor who is building two 10,000 sq ft buildings. We are now looking for tenants.
- Sold 1.8 acres on Old Goforth Road just to the south of Green Meadows Drive. A new neighborhood convenience store is being built on this site.
Today a federal judge in Austin denied the injunction against the future toll road planned on State Highway 45 that will connect Mopac to 1626 in Hays County.
Construction will now be allowed to begin on the 3.6 mile tollway that will give Buda residents another route into Austin.
You can read more here on the Austin American Statesman
Private rural residence – UNRESTRICTED – 9.94 Acres – $360,000
Nice country home, shows well. Room to build additional structures. Unrestricted so this is a good home for a family that wants to raise 4-H animals. Land in process of being subdivided. Closing can occur shortly after subdivision completed.
1,664 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
Contact John B. Sanford at 512-922-5633 for more information.
JD is an amazing realtor.
Most people can agree that buying your first home is an inherently stressful experience. There’s so many new questions and concerns that you as a buyer have to contend with… What I loved about working with JD, and why he is the only realtor that I’ll ever use, is his ability to take the stress out of those situations. He listens, he follows up, and he takes care of what’s most important to you.
August 2019 is the projected opening date for Hays CISD’s third high school that will be built on land that the school district already owns on FM 967 just to the east of Carpenter Hill Elementary School. The $122 million school is planned to be about 413,500 total square feet. The schematic design is available for viewing at the District’s Administrative building on IH 35. The school is being designed to serve 2,250 students.
McCormick Middle School is now open at 5700 Dacy Lane – Buda, Tx. The first day of classes was Monday August 22, 2016.
OPEN HOUSE – Saturday August 20th, 1-4pm
A beautifully updated Maple Run home! Fresh interior and exterior paint, new flooring throughout and no popcorn ceilings.
Ceramic wood planks throughout the first floor, new carpet on second floor. Kitchen features granite countertops and tile backsplash with a great view of the front yard. Open living area with a high beam and fire place. Back yard has a covered patio with fans that is perfect for an afternoon outside.
Google Fiber installation underway at street!
Short drive to Mopac, Whole Foods, Sunset Valley and Capital of Texas Hwy.
Listed for $292,000
Contact J.D. Sanford at 512-924-1459 for more information
Beautiful home in Four Seasons Farm! Immaculate landscaping with a rare 3-car garage! Garage has upgraded wiring for 220 voltage. Exterior amenities include a 10×12 shed and a covered porch perfect for grilling. Inside boasts and open floorplan with upgraded cabinet space in the kitchen. Bathrooms have updated marble vanities. New paint, water heater, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. A great family home with an oversized driveway that is perfect for having guests over. Buyer to verify acreage.
Sold with Multiple Offers for Above List Price
A rare Coves of Cimarron home on a beautiful half acre lot covered with trees. Two living areas inside with a mother-in-law floorplan and an updated kitchen. Features an impressive fireplace and sunken living room. Great back yard deck and oversized back yard. Large driveway with side entrance to garage- perfect for extra vehicles or boats. Just a short drive to Austin shopping. Grill, refrigerator and outbuildings convey.
2,038 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. $295,000
Contact J.D. Sanford for more information at 512-924-1459
168 Park 35 Cove South Buda, TX 78610
PRICE REDUCTION – New Rental Rate $10,050 +NNN
12,000 SF Warehouse, 3,000 SF Office, Available starting August 1st, 2016. Now accepting leases.
Click here for a package of information
Contact John B. Sanford at 512-922-5633 for more information
FM 1626 – 3.3 miles from FM 967 down to FM 2770 is set to be widened to a four lane divided highway with a continuous turn lane. The cost is expected to be $22 million. Construction is set to begin by June 2016.
State Hwy 45 Southwest – (Connection from FM 1626 to the south end of the MoPac Expressway) The Travis County Commissioners have voted to reinstate this project. The process for refining the final design for the project is now under way. All necessary right-of-way has been purchased.
- The cost for this road will be about $100 million. Travis County has contributed $15 million and Hays County has contributed $5 million for the design of the road with left over funds going to construction. All funding for this project is now in place.
- On March 5, 2015 the Texas Department of Transportation issued a Record of Decision which allowed SH 45 SW to proceed to final design and construction. Rodriguez Transportation Group has been hired to develop final construction plans, details and specifications.
- TxDOT is advertising a RFQ to be able to hire an Independent Environmental Compliance Management Company
- Estimated Start of Construction December 2016
Once this road is completed it will allow for much easier east – west traffic between Buda – Kyle and the Dripping Springs part of Hays County. It will also give Buda and Kyle area residents a third commuting way into Austin. The first two being IH 35 and SH 130 toll.
(Above rendering from the Austin American Statesman)
Minor North – South Arterials that are generally parallel to IH 35
New connecting roads through the Hays Commerce Center Business development at the northwest corner of IH 35 and Kyle Crossing. Vista Ridge Drive and Gateway Boulevard are now under construction by the developer. These new roads will allow north – south travel on the west side of IH 35 without using the Interstate or FM 1626.
Marketplace Avenue Extension south to Burleson Road – 3 lane minor arterial on the west side of IH 35. This $3.8 million extension will be complete in Summer 2016
Goforth Road Widening to Bunton Creek Road – This 3 and 4 lane improvement to Goforth Road on the east side of IH 35 will start construction in May 2016. The cost is $6.6 million. The city of Kyle plans to extend Goforth Road from Bunton Creek further north to Kyle Parkway for the cost of an additional $1 million.
Old Goforth Road widening to 3 lanes. This Buda project is in the engineering phase. After it is let for bidding, construction could start by the end of 2016.
South Loop 4 (FM 967 South) widening to 3 lanes. This project is in the engineering phase.
For all road information contact John B. Sanford, the Hays county transportation expert. 512-922-5633